So, what’s included?
- Comprehensive evidence-based course material
- Variety of resources delivered in 6-8 minute assets
- Real-life case studies
- Resources to give to patients
- Resources for you to use in clinic
- A printable pack of all childhood obesity course materials
- Course certificate on completion
- Course badge to acknowledge your childhood obesity studies and stimulate conversations with parents on how you can help their child
- Feel confident
- Be prepared
- Make the right, evidence-based, decisions
Transcript: The College of Contemporary Health is proud to introduce our newest short course; ‘Childhood Obesity Essentials’!
Obesity is a big problem, and is quickly growing amongst the communities that we serve. With that in mind, this course is designed to assist you, as a busy Healthcare Professional, in offering the best advice, care and support to overweight or obese children and their families.
We know that you can be pressed for time, and our course is designed to fit in with your lifestyle so that you can learn quickly and easily; anytime, anywhere.
This course is delivered entirely online as a mix of short, bite sized videos, animations, pod casts and eLearning units. These learning tools are generally around 6-8 minutes long and will deliver what you need to know quickly and easily on the go; be it the school run, journey to work or even your coffee break! You can revisit these tools again and again, checking your progress as you go along with mini knowledge tests at the end of each section.
This course also offers true to life examples for you to actually have a go at applying your new found learning, so that when a situation does arise in your working day, you can feel confident and prepared to make the right decisions and offer the best care possible to your patient or client.
Enrol on this essential course today!